Tanggal:
  0812 1212 3119
TAG : fire
00:00, 30-10-2017
There has been a fire on house residents in Penarukan Village precisely W.R Supratman Street No.29 Buleleng District, Bali on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 early morning at 01:50 am. As .. Read Full Article

00:00, 30-10-2017
There was a fire incident in the Cibencoy village, Cisaat Subdistrict, Sukabumi District, West Java on Wednesday October 25, 2017 around 1:00 pm. As a result of the incident 59 .. Read Full Article

00:00, 26-10-2017
There was a fire in the Cibencoy, Cisaat Village, Sukabumi District, West Java October 25, 2017. A total of 5 firefighters units are deployed to extinguish. The fire burnt 20 .. Read Full Article

00:00, 24-10-2017
A number of ships are burned by the fire in the Juwana District waters, Pati District, Central Java. In this incident, 14 motorboats were charred in the river channel of .. Read Full Article

00:00, 26-10-2017
There has been a populated residential fire in the Jembatan Lima area Laxa 4 Street, Tambora Subdistrict, West Jakarta. Fires burned 7 houses, 28 people were affected, this incident caused .. Read Full Article

00:00, 30-10-2017
Fire in fermented soybean chips industry located on Candi V Street, Karangbesuki Hamlet, Sukun  Subdistrict, Malang District on October 4, 2017 1.30 pm has resulted in 5 people died. The .. Read Full Article

00:00, 30-10-2017
There has been a fire accident at Ismail Kampung Baryu Street, South Selat Panjang Village, West Tebing Tinggi District, Meranti Islands, Riau on Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 9.05 pm. .. Read Full Article

00:00, 25-10-2017
Fire incident caused by electrical short circuit Ismail Kampyu Baryu Street, Selat Panjang Selatan Hamlet on Saturday night September 23, 2017. Fire made 3 houses burnt, 3 persons died because .. Read Full Article

00:00, 30-10-2017
There was a fire on the Capt. A Bakarudin Simpang 3 sipin street, Alam Barajo Subdistrict, Jambi City on Saturday September 16, 2017. The fire was happened on two units .. Read Full Article

00:00, 25-10-2017
There has been a fire caused by the burning of piles of garbage in the temporary landfill that spread to the residents houses in Pernernihan II Street, Benhil, Tanah Abnag, .. Read Full Article

INFO BENCANA/KRISIS KESEHATAN
Pilih Provinsi



DATA KESIAPSIAGAAN


DATA JUMLAH BENCANA TAHUN INI

SOSIAL MEDIA + APPS
Link Terkait
© 2016 - 2017 Copyright Pusat Krisis Kesehatan Republik Indonesia